Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Forgoten Blog? Not yet...


Ahh... Nothing like a blurry photo of train tracks to start a post. In a way summer feels like those empty tracks, out of focus, boring, yet excitement just around the bend (Yes these tracks lead to dinosaurs...). Besides, it is the perfect excuse to mention trains (evil snicker).














For those out of the loop my list of dates I have been on has risen to two. Actually this happened several months ago, she asked me on it, and it involved trains. Hopefully I will get the guts to raise the number to three in the following months...














Other activities of note include Yearbook Camp, Robot Camp, and the MS 150 bike ride (75 miles of pain).





Unlike several of my peers I have not flocked to see the movie Transformers. Instead I got my summer movie thrills from Cars 2. Still chuckling about Mater and the Wasabi.


Although it does not talk like Mater, I continue to drive this beautiful 2004 Ford Focus. My sister insisted I call it "Zoey". I still do not approve.


For those of you not in the know, Disneyland's Star Tours was recently refurbished (as evidenced by this photo from Christmas). I geekly await October when I will take my cousin Dallin on this awesome ride through the Star Wars galaxy.



Speaking of cousins two of my cousins are a reminder of how fast I am growing up. Both cousin Josh and McKell are engaged (NOT to each other, that would be gross). It is weird to think those two will soon be marrying their spouses in a few months. While my age prevents me from actually being at their wedding I expect to eat many chocolate mints at their receptions.



P.S. Speaking of change did you hear we got Osama (rhetorical question)? It feels like the Hitler of my generation is dead. Weird to think how his actions have shaped my life and the world we live in.


P.P.S. Harry Potter soon ends, he shaped my generation even more!


P.P.P.S. I saw two trains today.


P.P.P.P.S. If you haven't figured out the Cars 2 reference yet you should see it soon, it will keep you entertained.


P.P.P.P.P.S......








No comments:

Post a Comment