Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Saw This.

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=408390
While driving out and about today I saw this particular train locomotive. Grandpa Rod and Dad patiently drove me down to where it was parked so I could take a picture; but my cell phone's photo quality made for an awkward picture. Plus their is no way to move said picture onto the computer so I followed Dad's advice and just found a picture of the internet instead. (However those classic cars I photographed today are trapped on the phone...)

Well since I have not been on here for a while I might as well just tell you what I did today. I ran the 5K today down the parade route. I also briefly joined my Mom's work parade float after I finished the run. I never realized how slow parades are! Dad and I travled with Grandpa up to the Copper Pit Overlook. After washing Grandpa's car was when I saw said train.

Happy 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment