
After several failed attempts at trying to get a picture of Engine # 11 at the local museum I have finally succeeded. Note that they have recently restored the headlight, replacing the white dome that has stood in for the headlight since 11's entrance into the museum.Also that Star Trek tee shirt I ordered in spring has finally arrived. After putting it up for next Halloween I tried on the Star Wars Jedi robe I wore the year Episode II came out. The waist came up to my mid abdomen. Yeah that robe is way to small.
One again on the subject of trains is the LEGO model of an EMD DDA40X Diesel engine that I just assembled. First a picture of the real deal. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:UnionPacific6922.jpg)

Yes it is HUGE the biggest diesel engine ever. Now for the model I designed from scratch, also huge in the LEGO world.

This model is about 1 1/2 feet long and includes a full cab. The model has been modified since this photo to have a more accurate wheel and horn arrangement.
Well that is what is up today. Until next time, your friend, Jacob.
TRAINSSSS!!!
ReplyDeletedude im still amazed at your drawings on the computer. One day when you're working at pixar i can say "my cousin did that"
ReplyDelete