Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lego Insanity

Lego Insanity
Okay we all know I am a big fan of the plastic bricks known as Lego. Today I am discussing my recent creations.



First up are the two sets I got for Christmas, above is the pirate ship I got.

Next is a behind view of the HUGE Off Roader. It has working motors and lights installed inside it!

Next are a series of my own silly creations. Above Wall-E picks up some trash.

An attempted custom Mustang model above. It may not look right but it was fun to build.

Spiderman fights Dr. Octopus on the wall of the Cafe Corner set.

Turaga Vakama watches over the Vahi mask.

Indiana Jones and Han Solo stare blankly at each other, confused.
Next up is my custom train shed that I made yesterday and completed today.



Above is the interior of the shed.


The main office is obscured by the flash. You can sort of see the fancy computer he has.

A K-Nex bridge connects the shed and the nearby book shelf.
Crossing the bridge is none other than the Edward Thomas! This narrow gauge engine was the inspiration for the fictional Peter Sam from the Thomas the Tank Engine Franchise. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talyllyn_Railway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tivedshambo_2006-10-22_Edward_Thomas.jpg

Last is a diesel that serves as back up for the Edward Thomas. Besides it are two rail crossing signs.
Thanks for reading. Until next time, Jacob Lyman.

2 comments: